[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 09:38:41 PST 2010

There is an enormous difference in relativism and physikal relativity.
Relativism is in conflict with pragmatic realism, in conflict with
hyperrealism
Relativism, in my opinion, is not even a form of philosophy, it is a further

downscaling to philosophology, i concider relativism a a form and an
appearance
of Simplism.
It is an impossibility to import it or embed it within the Moq, or in any
other form of realism.
It cannot be used to deflate the model,or make it easier to understand.

To be honest , Marsha, i'l take nobody's word for granted, (Dmb's authority)
so since you launched this projection based upon Ant's formulation, and
Dave's answers on your questions, i submerged within the material, the
books, relativism,previous postings, etc.
I builded my case to take my position in this matter, not to approach the
conflict or to avoid it, neither to conflict it or to solve it,...in the
importance of making progress,my position demands not to conflict the
evidence.

This science , Marsha, philosophy, common sense, science and all that, are
not here to be taken under the arm and run uphill as fast as DMB can run, it
is all about trying to run uphill with the books under the arm, taking along
the others with us.

I agree that Dmb is capable of running uphill devastating fast, but i also
agree with myself, that he is really trying to take us along with him.

However, if someone chooses not to run at all, he will be left behind in the
end.

So , concluding,i agree with Dave's remark on the quote you are always
offering  from the moq textbook, ...and that is that Ant has chosen 1 or 2
words
a bit uncarefully.(i do not have to quote it back)
I agree with Dave.
On the point of the impossibility to import relativism in the moq or
pragmatism,
i agree with Dave.

* on the point of authority of DMB, i agree there is no one to have the full
authority here.
I never take his word for it , i check things out before i act, and when
ever the moment comes that he will make statements making no sense, or
statements
that are in conflict with the scientifical evidence, i will put a spoon up
his nose.

I have never found one inconsistency,-

greetzz, Andrie, thanks for the quote's about Zam, LILA.

read them well, Marsha, and observe Ant is conflicting this.

--
parser