[MD] a-theism and atheism

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:08:10 PST 2010

No coincidence I label myself non-theistic John, if pushed for a label.

A-theistic / atheism is, like scientism, as dogmatic as any theism.
Agnostic is too disinterested to be any use to me, I need as you
suggest, need to know where questions and answers about god fit - MoQ
provides that. Agnosticism can only ever be an incomplete or temporary
state.

Ian