[MD] a-theism and atheism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 17:22:39 PST 2010

Hi Ian
I used to think I was agnostic because I never thought much about religion.
 It was like thinking of a purple tree in the desert.  It had no meaning to
me.  Sure if I was eating breakfast and God (whatever that is) suddenly
appeared to me I would consider his existence pragmatically.  For me that is
all agnosticism is.  I don't think one can truly pray to an agnostically
labeled God.

Yes, MOQ does provide answers.  It is nothing we have to pray to either.
 Some in this forum may disagree.  The point is to question it if necessary.

Mark

> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 3:08 PM, Ian Glendinning <
> ian.glendinning at gmail.com> wrote
> [Ian]

A-theistic / atheism is, like scientism, as dogmatic as any theism.