[MD] BioCentrism: Was Goldilocks right?

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:37:22 PST 2010

Might make more sense Craig if I knew where the quotes were from ?

The Goldilocks enigma is a sign that cosmologists have been ignoring
their privileged views in speculating on laws of physics "we see". Not
luck that we see the universe from where we actually are, we can't see
it from anywhere else.

Ian