[MD] Levels of intelligence, a brief scientific excursion

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:54:50 PST 2010

Hi Craig,
You point out some very good beliefs to have.  If these are important to
you, then by all means such methods should be important as well.  It all
depends what you choose as significant in your life, suit yourself.  Science
is fun too, we can create all sorts of things with it.  Just don't take it
too seriously, it is another church.

Cheers,
Mark

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 11:25 AM, <craigerb at comcast.net> wrote:

> [MD] Levels of intelligence, a brief scientific excursion
> [Mark]
> > Science is yet another
> interpretation of reality,
>  > nothing more, nothing less.
>

> I think this undervalues the method of science.  It's not any old
> interpretation, but one that emphasizes
> observation, objectivity, consistency, falsifiability, repeatability,
> controls, etc.
> Craig

Moq_Discuss mailing list