[MD] a-theism and atheism

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:43:53 PST 2010

Your usual pedantry Craig ;-) ?

Or a total cop out if you prefer. We don't have complete knowledge
about anything for that matter, if that's your take. I was being more
pragmatic .... I am interested in how the concept of god affects the
real world we experience, so in that sense I am not agnostic. Far from
it.

Existence and complete knowledge belong on the head of that pin.
Ian