[MD] Humanism

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon Nov 15 01:15:18 PST 2010

Jan,

Sorry for the Santa Barbara distraction.

Dmb presented a few unexplained paragraphs by W. James, and then concluded with a statement that included "humanism is another name for pragmatism."  How this related to the MoQ I don't believe he ever explained.

i don't have any concrete opinion on this topic at the moment, so I will just follow along until I do.

Marsha