[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

Arlo Bensinger ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 15 08:11:19 PST 2010

[Marsha]
I don't see blaming people who may disagree with him for preventing
him from moving forward.

[Arlo]
I think what DMB is doing is precisely what Pirsig thanked him for in
the DVD, ensuring that when people attribute something to Pirsig they
get it right. You can, as always, disagree with Pirsig on any point
you feel he his wrong on, I think DMB is just making sure its clear
your ideas contrast with Pirsig's. And given Pirsig's comment, I
think it should be clear that DMB has a deep and firm grasp on Pirsig's ideas.