[MD] Relativism

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Mon Nov 15 08:40:00 PST 2010

Hi Mark

Relativism is interesting but I think it's still just another
one-dimensional truth.

The MOQ has three classes and this is about one of them. I called this
the expression, how something is expressed to something else, the
recieved impression. The bubbles of being in time are bouncing around
with each other. Like flashes of light in the dark they shine through
the most and some have the right frequency to interact with another.

There are also energy in the space that comes together by gravitation
and grow. Still it's a lump of mass. Depending on the weight the
relation to the scale is changed. Big masses can slow down the time.
Einstein dimension.

Masses are moving around, Planck-oriented. Relations are different
depending of the movement and speed. The hot stove doesn't make a good
quality relation to someone sitting on it. Room tempered is better.
Slower vibration of the molecules in it. Good piece of heavy metal music.

br

Jan-Anders