[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon Nov 15 12:25:37 PST 2010

Hi Marsha

Are we talking about some other Bo here because the memory I have of
Bo's participation on this list is at odds with your own memories.
Your memories of Bo seem to be about as twisted as it's possible to get.

Bo focussed on SOL not SOM and not Pirsig's MoQ.
He was obsessive not tenacious.
He was rude, patronising and dismissive.
He was tolerated politely for years until he became so problematic I had
to step in and put a stop to his constant rudeness and hijacking of
threads. And that was after months of asking him to behave reasonably.

And if you disagree with any of the above, all you have to do is check
against the archives.

I suppose next you'll be trying to tell everyone that I kicked him off
the list.

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa