[MD] Modern American Humanism and MOQ

Platt Holden plattholden at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 13:24:54 PST 2010

John C,

Thanks. Great article. It's always amazed me that some people are so
arrogant as to think they know how to "help" someone else and are willing in
their omniscience to coerce others into funding their "solutions." I think
the word for such people is "elites." Humanists also fit the description.

Platt