[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

Arlo Bensinger ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 15 14:19:14 PST 2010

[Marsha]
Well, unless dmb starts explaining his interpretations, the press
release hasn't changed my mind.

[Arlo]
Since Pirsig seems able to understand from DMB's writing that DMB has
a deep and firm grasp of his ideas, do you think maybe the problem is
on your end? I mean, when Pirsig points out that DMB is one of the
foremost philosophers of the MOQ, and YOU think his understanding of
it is shallow, wouldn't this lead a normal person to think that maybe
its in them that the problem lies?

I am not about to pulled deeper into your carnival mirror, Marsha,
its evident that you have unrelenting hostility towards DMB, and that
no matter what explanations or evidence he offers, you dismiss it
before it even appears. I have seen him try repeatedly, in lengthy
posts, to explain things to you and you simply pretend like it never
happens. This is a psychological issue, not an intellectual one.