[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:32:58 PST 2010

Hi John,
Yes, I agree, I just sent Arlo a post on this.  The intellect as opposed to
the expression of intelligence .  When I am running from a bear, I don't
think much about it, but it sure seems like intellect at work there.  Some
people go up to feed it, sometimes with unexpected results.  Fools rush in,
isn't that the saying.

What I was wondering is, what is !=!=?  Perhaps this is the double negation
that Ham is speaking of (something of a wry smile or perplex humor kind of
symbol here).

Thanks,
Mark