[MD] Intellectual Level

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:18:31 PST 2010

Hi Mark,

> Is awareness a pattern, an intellectual static pattern of value?  Not in my
> experience.
> One may be aware of a pattern flowing through mind, but the awareness is
> different.
> But these words are not right either, so never mind.
>
> Marsha
>

> Hi Marsha,
I wish I had a cut and dried answer.  Awareness can create patterns, but
awareness for me is the continual now.  It is hard to encompass in
retrospect.  When one creates words about it, there is much lacking.  It is
the temporary "Oh, I see!" which then gets converted into static patterns
for reflection.  Of course reflection is an awareness since it also exists
in the present, but it is more what is behind the words dictating, the
personal intent if you will.  So, I will go the way of dynamic quality
nature and say, AH HA! or is it Woof!?

Just words of course.  Stare at a painting without words, or go to a horror
movie, or down a ski slope without reflecting, or stand naked in front of
the moon.  Primal awareness is close to Quality, for me, it's moment by
moment, it is dynamic, it needs no reflection, unless you want to write a
book that is.

I have said nothing.  I have pointed nowhere.

Mark