[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:28:52 PST 2010

Arlo, dmb and Marsha.

There's  one big glaring problem that has come to my attention and you can
search the archives all you want.  The problem is this: has dmb ever once in
his entire dialogic history, ever concede a single point or construed fairly
or been gracious towards an opponent in a debate?  I really can't recall
that happening once since I joined so please show it to me.

And if that's true, then there's a very, very big problem with so-called
"Pirsig's favorite" and I think we oughta just drop that laurel of
accolades.   Boat rides or no.

John