[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Nov 17 00:35:54 PST 2010

On Nov 16, 2010, at 7:50 PM, david buchanan wrote:

> dmb says:
> I see what you mean and it mostly works. But she was a big fan of Krimel's squareness and he always accused me of being a romantic. Stuff like that and the fact that I'm not as nice as you, I'd just say Marsha does what she can do make a virtue of air-headedness.

Marsha:
Yes, even so relativism denies there is an absolute truth in the choice, but does not deny the ability to choose better or worse within, for example, a system like the MoQ''s evolutionary, hierarchical structure.  Or the choice may be made by judicial means.  And it does not deny the ability to disagree with a cultural norm.

___