[MD] a-theism and atheism

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 17 03:27:31 PST 2010

Ham,
maybe by making myself a double-liar...  bad joke, sorry.  But I'm a bit
giddy, "like a kid in a candy store", and I'm tired.  Anyway, I finished
my homework!  So... when I was half-way through and I had to send out
this last riddle/email my suspicion was right: This is where we
diverged.  The divergence is trivial --- but fundamental too!  And I
think you will agree with me in the end!!  Anyway, I think that I
understand your terminologies and positions: we are in essential
agreement but for this one thing (maybe two) - which has made it look
like we are cats and dogs.  I wonder if your reading my long email was
enough for you to reach the same conclusion; it would be a good check.

anyway, as motivation, the riddle seems to have yielded a concrete
prize!  Hint: you had said earlier, "Suffice it to say here that the
only essential attributes of the Absolute Source that we can know are
Sensibility and Value."  But how does this mesh with the quote I took
for the previous: "What is already absolute cannot be extended."?

what fun!
Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm