[MD] a-theism and atheism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:16:38 PST 2010

Hi Tim,

Wow, now we are talking in poetry, which is appropriate since MOQ is closer
to that than rational thought.  One cannot get there just rationally, one
can only paint a picture, but not experience MOQ.  That is, one can only
meander around the edges and look in with rational thought.  There are some
who are still there, needing connections with something historical that can
be defined, to bring some understanding within.

Technically whether something is constant or not requires some reference
point.  I do not think the absolute has such a reference.  But I do like
what you are suggesting in terms of dynamic quality, absolute yet moving.
 Cool.

In my interpretation anyway.

Mark