[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Nov 17 08:13:51 PST 2010

Marsha:
Fi\

On Nov 17, 2010, at 11:03 AM, david buchanan wrote:

> dmb says to Marsha:
> As I read it, Arlo was using humor to make a point and your reaction proves his point. I think he is comparing you to Lucy because she is mean-spirited and emotionally manipulative. And your response is to insult Arlo and invoke "a woman's tears".   For whatever it's worth, Arlo, I think you've nailed it once again and I was genuinely amused by your apt analogy - even though I am Charlie Brown in that analogy.
> thanks.

Marsha:
And again I say to you, I am a flow of ever-changing, interdependent, impermanent inorganic, biological, social and intellectual static patterns of value.  Do you think your thoughts stick to me?  They exist one minute and are gone the next.  And I don't need to WHINE that someone is not being nice enough to me.

> Marsha said to Arlo:
> Your use of Schulzeze was very cute and clever.  I knew there was a reason I don't like to discuss anything with you.
> ...On Nov 16, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Arlo Bensinger wrote: "Never listen to a woman's tears, Charlie Brown!" (Peanuts, Friday September 30, 2005)

___