[MD] The Johnottations as presented by Adrie

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:02:52 PST 2010

Hi Adrie,

Once again you seem to be on the attack without any substance.  If you would
explain what your position is on these matters it would help.  With what you
present, the fraudulence is coming from your side.  Please pay attention to
the detail of what you are saying rather than simply condemn.  If you have a
response to John, then please explain your position rather than bringing in
the Deity of Pirsig.  Such a thing is just irrational.  If you want to
respond to me, please provide details of what your position is.  Please
explain what your position is.  And, please explain what your position is.
 I don't think I forgot anything there, but perhaps you will misinterpret my
request.

If you want to dismiss anybody how about Dogen.  He also subscribed to Zen.

"To study Buddhism is to study self
To study the self is to forget the self
To forget the self is to be enlightened by all things"

If you do not get this, then I propose you do a little more study before
forming an opinion on what is being proposed in ZMM.  I can only guess that
you are a newcomer to such contemplation.  It does take a while, and
deflecting your inability to Pirsig is certainly not enlightening to anyone.

I have included some of your very intelligent argument and position below.

Mark

> Adrie
> Hate to inform you , John, you just defined yourself as a fraude, you are
> on a mission to distort and mislead the others ,.....
>
> So fruitcake Coleridge got that, But RPM doesn't quite see it? neither does
> the rest of the group, until now.
>
> Forgetting something is one thing , but superpose your drivel over the
> alleged forgetten part in this way , is fraudulant.

> Only  one ps remark.
>
> quoting John
>
> "And I do have them (Coppl. Ann) entirely cut up and in my drafts box, in
> order, for when I feel like chewing upon a piece or two.   I enjoy them
> quite a bit, but boy I wish Coppleston had done a bit on the great American
> Philosophical movements of the turn of the century, and Pirsig had
> commented
> upon Royce, Pierce and Santayana in the same philosopholgical style which
> he
> turned on Bradley, Coleridge and Carlyle."
>
> There is a lot of meaty dialogue to be derived stuff like this.  It
> practically begs for a response:

> Adrie
> Following Coldridge in distorting reality, as why he was dismissed by
> Mr Pirsig in the annotations,nice, rewriting history.
>

> "Attention"
> "Attention"
> "Attention"
> "here and now boys"

[Mark]
Yes, Adrie, here and now, come out and join us sometime, it must be getting
boring in there with all the ruminations.  Where is your leading edge, how
about a contribution for a change?  You seem to just be following at this
point.  Tear down, kill all the intellectuals. Yeah, I get your point Adrie,
it is what is written, right?  Keep marching.