[MD] Realitvism

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:11:37 PST 2010

JA,

I like what you say all the way and then respond to this:

That's what I like with playing music or making business. How to handle the
> process that appear to be some moment of reality.

I dunno.  "handling the experience" seems like too much forethought and
analysis.  How do you handle the experience of the first swoop on a roller
coaster?  Sit back and enjoy the ride and go whoopie, is how I handle it.

How to find it, how to get it, that's what I worry over.  When it happens, I
got no questions about handling relative success.  And I get a feel from
you, that you, along with me, define "relative success" simply as these
moments, when Quality flows into us, and out of us, as thoughtlessly and
effortlessly as falling down.  Whoopee indeed.

> Construction or Destruction of the Quality.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAa-lpU4M4k
>
> Anyway, I'm still working on my literary project. This weekend I will make
> another with the old lady, picking up some dialogs and movieclips for the
> illustrations. We're going to visit a banjo player in the northern forests.
> The old lady is going to New York early next year.
> Someone want to meet her?
>
> Jn-ndrs

I would, but I'm way out on the other extreme, of the california persuasion
myself.  Some thoughts on that this morning that I might share later.
Depending upon how well Adrie is doing at intelligent engagement, I might be
busy.

(Drakma said: As time is money (as earthlings believe), and space is a long
> long time, then I'll be rich!)

This is something I've tried to explain, but unsuccessfully so far, that
failure in every arena makes man the richer.  For time is much, much more
valuable than money.  Letting somebody buy your time is  a moral degradation
of life practically beyond description.  It's like saying to somebody "oh,
you're so much smarter and greater than me, I'll just let you buy my time
off me and do something better with it than I can." I've never felt richer
in my life, than since I've become unemployed full time.

However, I don't mind at all if somebody decides to throw money at me for
something I'd like to do anyway.  And I've found that my "liking to do
anyway" is pretty broad-minded at times, depending on how broke I am.  :-)

Still looking forward to you sharing your literary project,

John Carl