[MD] Realitvism

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Wed Nov 17 05:34:59 PST 2010

As I'm a musician, and making my bread as a business consultant driving
around in the countryside, teaching CEO's how to manage parts of their
enterprise in motion, on the other side of this planet, I have to read
and write to the MD while some of you should be in bed to avoid a mental
crash.

Relativism as one aspect of MOQ has an active and a passive pole. As
sender or reciever.

Quality can be observed as something coming to your experience or
opposite; as something coming out from you. That's the reason why
artists usually  get paid by the audience. Bad quality, low pay...

And in the case of a rethoric performance, well composed and dynamically
spoken, carefully arranged letters into nouns with importance, every
concept and sentence as a subordinated object, verbally expressed in a
streaming order and by a moderate tempo, Quality can be detected in
direct action. If there's anyone in the audience listening.

That's what I like with playing music or making business. How to handle
the process that appear to be some moment of reality.

Construction or Destruction of the Quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAa-lpU4M4k

Anyway, I'm still working on my literary project. This weekend I will
make another with the old lady, picking up some dialogs and movieclips
for the illustrations. We're going to visit a banjo player in the
northern forests.
The old lady is going to New York early next year.
Someone want to meet her?

Jn-ndrs

(Drakma said: As time is money (as earthlings believe), and space is a
long long time, then I'll be rich!)