[MD] The Johnottations

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:33:20 PST 2010

A perhaps better illustration of Adrie's understanding:

> Graphikal idealism, burps.
> greetzz, adrie

But Chris, meanwhile, takes the instructions and folds them around in a way
I hadn't thought of so that the illustration sits there right next to the
text. I double-take this, then triple-take it and feel like a movie cartoon
character who has just walked beyond the edge of a cliff but hasn't fallen
yet because he hasn't realized his predicament. I nod, and there's silence,
and then I realize my predicament, then a long laughter as I pound Chris on
the top of the head all the way down to the bottom of the canyon. When the
laughter subsides, I say, "Well, anyway..." but the laughter starts all over
again.

And continues to the bottom of the canyon as wiley coyote laughs the whole
way.