[MD] The Johnottations

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:06:53 PST 2010

Hey John,

I guess great minds think alike (and fools seldom differ).  I requested some
rational input from Adrie before I read this post from you.  Yes, I agree.
 Let's hear what Adrie has to say.  I am still waiting too.  All I see is a
soldier following orders.  Something is rotten in Belgium too, I guess.

Mark