[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 13:26:23 PST 2010

 [Arlo]

> C'mon, John. You're better than this. Where is anything that was said do
> you think you can pull this from?

I'm "better than this?" Arlo?  How do you know?  Don't be so judgmental!

I just think it's always funny to remind people that "judge mental" is a
two- way street, and we should be just as slow to judge others positively as
we should in judging them harshly.  But for some reason, nobody ever objects
to being judged positively.    So just to be a contrarian, and to keep that
"green monster" in check, I'm gonna take exception to your judgmental
attitude here.

I'm not better than this.  I am this.  "This" of course, being words on a
screen, the only things through which "I" can possibly instantiate "me".

As to the rest of it, I'm gonna go with your original instinct and just say
for now, as far as this dialogue goes...

th-th-th-thass all, folks.