[MD] 10K Limit

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Wed Nov 17 16:21:25 PST 2010

Hi Platt
Don't panic - I'm only bumping posts that aren't edited properly.
I'm not bothered if a post is over 10K as long as it's properly edited.
All I'm trying to do is to get members to refrain from just copying
whole posts and adding a couple of lines at the beginning - I'm not
commenting on content, just how much irrelevant content is included.
The vast majority of posts are already less than 10K.
It's a bit tricky trying to predict how much text constitutes 10K as it
depend on whether you create an email in plain text, rich text, html etc.

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa