[MD] Rorty and Mysticism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:17:43 PST 2010

> John:
>
> The first of biocentrism's seven principles:
>
> "What we perceive as reality is a process that involves our consciousness.
> An "external" reality, if it existed, would by definition have to exist in
> space. But this is meaningless, because space and time are not absolute
> realities but rather tools of the human and animal mind."
>
> [Mark]

My theory is that the universe is made of cheese.  This cheese creates
everything.  It is cheese when we first experience it, then it is translated
by our body and intellect (also cheese) into what we talk about (which is
cheesy).  We can't see the cheese due to the tools we use as human
interpreters of the cheese.  Therefore calling it cheese is meaningless
within our perception because we can never be aware that it is cheese. To
call it cheese would deny our intellect the differentiation it provides us.
 However, it is cheese nonetheless.

Mystical cheese is more like American cheese but it is closer to the real
thing which is Swiss Cheese.  There is a dynamic interplay between the
Emmentaler and Gruyere which is separated by the Vacherin (which can be
substituted or absent).  Negative attraction of Chardonnay and a touch of
Kirshwasser forms the fondue of reality.  Diced "Baton" (black holes) will
soak the universe and deliver it to a large "Bouche" which often results in
"le bouche-a-bouche" and a Big Bang.  This cycle is repeated endlessly.

It is strange but true.  This theory has never been disproved.  Those that
know, go to Green Bay Packers games on Sundays.  There are also many
anti-Packers who are true unbelievers and subscribe to the Anti-Faith.

Moq_Discuss mailing list