[MD] Language as trance

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 17:16:56 PST 2010

Mark sez,

>  In my interpretation, we are the Big Bang.

John agrees.  Any point along the continuum from then till now can be picked
arbitrarily.  The fact that we happen to be at this particular one is only
of local significance.

> As the hot air
> balloon fills we can each feel the levity which it provides.  In my
> opinion,
> it is freedom or release from old worn out ballast that MOQ presents.

You express what I feel also.

> However, it must always be tethered in some way, or we tend to drift in a
> solitary way.  This is no fun in the end and it is nice to come back to
> earth now and again.

The tethering and freeing and levity, all come from individuals, reacting to
one another in unpredictable and uncontrollable ways.  The variations are so
endless that it's an impossible thing to intellectualize, really.  Like
trying to come up with a perfect chess opening, there is no such thing.

take care,

John