[MD] Language as trance

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 18:12:58 PST 2010

Hi John,

> [John]
> The tethering and freeing and levity, all come from individuals, reacting
> one another in unpredictable and uncontrollable ways.  The variations are
> so
> endless that it's an impossible thing to intellectualize, really.  Like
> trying to come up with a perfect chess opening, there is no such thing.
>
> take care,
>
> John

[Mark]
Another way to appear free, is to go with the flow, man.  Any resistance
only aggravates.  It is that darn clinging stuff, the velcro of life.  Some
claim to have developed the Anti-Velcro, but you got to sit cross-legged for
long periods of time to use it.  Not my style.  I am more of a surfer dude.

Slacker Mark