[MD] a-theism and atheism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:39:59 PST 2010

Hi John,

The argument that I hear coming from dmb is that you are not smart enough.
 This is an irrational argument and really doesn't need any intellect.  Some
Moslems think they are better than Christians, and they fight about this.  I
don't think you will find much rational coming from dmb, believe me I have
tried.  The request for innovative and creative thinking is also a lost
cause.  It just sends some scurrying to the Internet for something that
sounds juicy.  Quotes are quotes, the intellect is used to combine them in
novel ways to present a personal argument. Not everybody can, just smile and
bear it.

By the way, Buddha told me that I was his favorite.  Not the one which
appeared many years ago, but his most recent incarnation.  Said he had to
come back since people just did not get it.  I was very pleased and have not
told anyone until now.  I don't mean to pull rank on anyone, but Buddha said
he also talked to Jesus about some things.  Figures, all those lilies in the
field and stuff, they did not have lotuses in the desert there, but you
know, A Rose by Any Other Name...  Have I mentioned when Shakespeare came
by?

You can ask the Universe's Mother to see when it was born.  It may have been
a virgin birth, 'cause Dad was too busy toying with the Devil (if you know
what I mean).

Cheers,
Mark