[MD] a-theism and atheism

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:06:23 PST 2010

Not sure if you really want me to answer this or not, dave.  Although kudos
here.  It was clever to admit to having a problem with humility.  Very
humble sounding!

dmb says:

So I ask you again.

> How can you imagine that you are in a better position to judge than they
> are?

Who is better than myself to make my judgments for me?   My experience is
the only thing I have to go on, dave.  Part of that experience entails
trying to understand other's viewpoints, but when it all comes down to it,
like the old song says:

 I've gotta walk that lonesome valley, I've got to walk it for myself.
Nobody else can walk it for me, I've got to walk it for myself.