[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Nov 24 23:57:12 PST 2010

Hi Matt,

I love it when you participate, and believe your literary point-
of-view has valuable insight.  Imho, your prose have gotten
more beautiful, but some of your words and phrases are still not
worth the effort.  I like my intellectuals to provide plains-spoken
explanations, and many do.  While I may get frustrated, I don't
get angry.  These are words, ideas, patterns; they may be
important one minute and vanish the next.  Also, I have a good
internal eraser.

I do not feel the need to defend mediation.  In my experience
it has much insightful knowledge to offer, but obviously it will
not appeal to everyone.  My enthusiasm is no more than an
expression of the positive effect its had on my life experiences.
I also like to read, no, love to read.  And I, too, have learned new
and interesting perspectives from books.  The Lear book, for
instance, offered a perspective I might have never considered except
through reading.  The ideas were very interesting.  I will soon start
'The Surrounded'.  Thanks for the great recommendations.

Marsha