[MD] reality

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 13:43:39 PST 2010

JC said "It's all software stupid".

I've been there a long time .... quality is significant difference and
significant difference is information ... everything builds from
there. (The only people who don't buy it I find are those who see
evolutionary emergence as "oops".)

But it's not oops it's loops, strange, near-cyclical, level-shifting ones.

A point that always gets me is if its right, who cares who "invented" it.
Ian