[MD] reality

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 11:38:12 PST 2010

Hi Adrie,
I took the liberty of emphasizing your statement below.
Mark

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 6:39 AM, ADRIE KINTZIGER <parser666 at gmail.com>wrote:

> [Adrie]
> Btw , its not about inventing , Ian,its about recognising something, ONCE
> IT IS THERE
> it will never leave again, it is impossible to destroy information.
>
> Oops is never an argument.
> greetz, Adrie
>
> [Mark]

Adrie, by stating "once it is there" you are implying the creation of
information.  It may be impossible to destroy information, but much
information is forgotten.  Note the gods of old, they were all information.
 There is much information which we also dismiss as meaningless.  By
recognizing, you mean we create the information for it.  There is no
information that we are uncovering, as you state in you above sentence, it
becomes.  There is also the argument of accidents.  Such a thing is also
information.  So the use of NEVER you present above is not rational.

If you can present a form of information that is not part of human
creativity, I would like to hear it.

Cheers,
Mark