[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:10:45 PST 2010

Hi Marsha,

I think you are right on in switching mediation and meditation.  They are
after all the same thing.  Meditation is mediation.  You are allowing that
which you restrict with thought to be mediated through you.  Freudian or
not, you have found access to what you really meant.

I am still trying to get some understanding of your world-view.   think I
have always been confused by your use of the term patterns.  Do you have
another word you could use instead of patterns?  I understand that the mind
makes patterns as it creates meaning from what it experiences.  Is you
patterning and unpatterning a function of this process?  Are the patterns a
kind of repeating motif?  Any more information on this subject would be most
useful to me.

Thanks,
Mark