[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri Nov 26 13:08:50 PST 2010

On Nov 26, 2010, at 3:10 PM, 118 wrote:

> Hi Marsha,
>
> I think you are right on in switching mediation and meditation.  They are
> after all the same thing.  Meditation is mediation.  You are allowing that
> which you restrict with thought to be mediated through you.  Freudian or
> not, you have found access to what you really meant.

Why thank you Mr. Freud.  How much do you charge for the mind and heart
reading?

> I am still trying to get some understanding of your world-view.

Basically its Reality = Quality(unpatterned experience/patterned experience)

>  think I have always been confused by your use of the term patterns.

And I wonder what you mean by 'I think'?

> Do you have another word you could use instead of patterns?

None as elegant.

> I understand that the mind makes patterns as it creates meaning from what
> it experiences.  Is your patterning and unpatterning a function of this process?

There seems to be an interdependency between mind (consciousness) and
patterns.  I have never stated that mind creates patterns.

> Are the patterns a kind of repeating motif?

I've noticed repeating patterns.

> Any more information on this subject would be most useful to me.

Why?

> Thanks,
> Mark

What is your world view?

Cheers,
Marsha

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:
>

>> Look at that I did it again.  It's a sign.  I'm going to meditate on
>> mediation.  - Marsha

___