[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:16:20 PST 2010

Hi Marsha,

To use your terminology, patterns are created.  There can be no unpatterned
since this would suppose something before it exists.  Patterns cannot change
or you could not call them patterns.  We cannot interact with patterns, only
create them.  Your use of patterns seems to contradict itself.  This is why
I asked for another word.  Don't get me wrong, I am fine with contradictions
if that's how you want to present it.

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 1:08 PM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> [Marsha]
> Why thank you Mr. Freud.  How much do you charge for the mind and heart
> reading?
>
> [Mark]
Not a dime, I wasn't reading your heart and mind, that would be presumptuous
of me.  But thanks for the praise, anyway.

> [Marsha]
> None as elegant.
> [Mark]

OK, I will try substituting "none as elegant" for patterns.

[Mark]
> > I understand that the mind makes patterns as it creates meaning from what
> > it experiences.  Is your patterning and unpatterning a function of this
> process?
> [Marsha]
> There seems to be an interdependency between mind (consciousness) and
> patterns.  I have never stated that mind creates patterns.

[Mark]
Where do the patterns come from, then?  What is patterning them?

> [Marsha]
> What is your world view?

[Mark]
It is the same as yours.  Surprised?  I have been following your posts
carefully.