[MD] reality

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 08:39:44 PST 2010

You don't get it Mark, you keep on defining yourself as observer.

Once an observation is made for the first  time, by an observer
the fact already became known observable reality, you cannot destroy the
information after that event,so strictly spoken trees will make a sound in
the forest when they fall, everytime since then.

Using radikal empiricism every time again as something new to be deployed
on every upcoming  observation, is not a good idea.

try this, standing in front of the ocean,as a radikal empiricist, observe
it, only the waves and the water,and conclude, "there is no fish in the
ocean, i cannot observe it, it is no reality"

wrong , the observation was already made long ago, by the first observer,
a fisherman, that there is fish in the ocean. You cannot make reality or
information un-done again, information cannot be destroyed.

Try this as another example, the power cordconnection in the wall.
Observe it as a radikal empiricist, and conclude there will be no
elektricity if i put a copper nail in the socket, with my hand, because i
cannot observe it.

Wrong, you defined yourself as observer,but the Primary  observation was
already been made, earlier on,you can safely assume that you will get
electrocuted if you try.
Still, you did not re-invent elektricity by that attempt, it was already
there.
The first observation ever placed it into observable reality ever since.
You cannot destroy this information.

The false observation that is misleading you is to define yourself as
observer.
The second false observation is using the word/tool "radikal"....without the
tandem,..'radikal empiricism'
Don't observe radikal, solely depending on radikalism.
The third false observation is this.
The tree will make no sound , ever, not on earth , not in a spacelab, not on
the moon, not in vacuum or in any reality, without hearing observer.

Take your ability to hear away,and you will never observe the sound.
So , to relying on your ability to 'hear' as observer, will generate again a
false observation, what about deaf people?...
will the tree make a sound when falling?

The last mistake is this, as a false observation.
trees never make sounds when they fall,only the soundwave does that.
On the moon a tree will fall silently, always.

Radikal empiricism is a mighty tool, but only in the hands of people
mastering it
Every observation,no matter how observed, no matter how the observer was
defined, generated information.
Its impossible to destroy this information.

And yes , information resides at all 4 levels, under the ubrella of quality.
There are no objects or subjects without quality, not even information or
non-information.

There is at least some physikal evidence that information itself is a form
of matter/energy.
I will try to find a link.
Adrie

--