[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 11:50:59 PST 2010

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2010, at 12:50 PM, 118 wrote:
>
> > Hi Marsha,
> >
> > Mark:
> > It is very easy to put things into models, that is why I think we do so
> as
> > humans.  Our brains are patterns and create patterns.  The endless cycle
> of
> > creation and destruction or the cycle of birth and death are repetitive
> > patterns.  It is hard to get away from them.  However, it is also
> possible
> > to conceive of an endless series of non repeating patterns such as are
> > created by numbers such as pi, or e, or the golden ratio.  These numbers
> > never repeat, but go on endlessly.  However, they can be modeled.  I am
> > modeling a thought with these words.
>
> Marsha:
> Exactly why I include ever-changing.  Patterns are ever-changing,
> interdependent and impermanent.
>
> [Mark]

Your model is one of ever-changing stuff (or patterns if you want).  I was
asking for some detail.  What brings about this change?

> Marsha:
> I'm sure they have meaning for you, but the above two paragraphs have no
> meaning for me.
>
> [Mark]

Yes, I kind of guessed this.  My words do not ring true.  That is fine, all
of this is simply an attempt to connect.  Sometimes it works sometimes it
doesn't.  It is just my opinion, nothing more.