[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:26:45 PST 2010

Hi Marsha,

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:33 AM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Sorry, I misunderstood.  I thought you meant language as in 'words' or
> the English language.

No apology necessary, Marsha.  After all, that is the normal understanding
of "language".  But I'm thinking of stuff like, computer language after its
been compiled - machine language its called.  It's not comprehensible to
humans but still is a language.  Likewise, DNA is codified information such
that it could be called its own language.  In this sense of "language", it's
the anti-entropic, linguistic flip that signifies the  DQ turn and once it's
going, it just keeps building up analogy upon analogy infinitely.
Biocentrism postulates that time and space are conceptually constructed by
animal consciousness.  I'd say then what is meant by "constructed", is the
narrative order imposed by this kind of "language".

Language is Quality.

John