[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:30:27 PST 2010

Marsha,

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> John,
>
> Did you ever become conscious of someone watching you?  There's many
> such experiences of this sort I might ask you about?  How would you relate
> those instances to your use of language?

Intuitive feelings are conceptualized and realized, all the time.
Conceptualization is the linguistic process.  Sometimes its hard to
communicate these feelings to others because we don't have the words, but
even without the communicable words, we have the process  which realizes our
own feelings.  Does that make sense?

John