[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon Nov 29 10:25:51 PST 2010

Hello again John,

On Nov 29, 2010, at 12:30 PM, John Carl wrote:

> Marsha,
>
> On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:
>

>> John,
>>
>> Did you ever become conscious of someone watching you?  There's many
>> such experiences of this sort I might ask you about?  How would you relate
>> those instances to your use of language?
>>

> Intuitive feelings are conceptualized and realized, all the time.
> Conceptualization is the linguistic process.  Sometimes its hard to
> communicate these feelings to others because we don't have the words, but
> even without the communicable words, we have the process  which realizes our
> own feelings.  Does that make sense?

If there were ever a time for a 'How do you know?', nows the times...

No it doesn't make sense to me.  I studied Hatha yoga for some years, and
what makes sense to me is that even my fingertips can be conscious.  I can
watch patterns flow across my conscious mind, but I do not know what is
consciousness.  I will postulate that since there is only Quality(DQ/sq),
consciousness is Quality.

> John

Marsha

___