[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:34:45 PST 2010

Hi Marsha,

> Let's put it this way, you cannot accept the existence of unpatterned
> experience
> because you've never had such an experience.  I can accept your rejection.

Thanks for understanding, Marsha.  My extreme skepticism stems, no doubt,
from my upbringing.  If I wasn't as skeptical and empirically-oriented as I
am, I'd probably still be a good little Adventist, following the rules and
trusting the words of others about pan-experiential entities.  But once you
start challenging authority, its hard to know where to stop.

> Sorry to interrupt your football game.

Now, now.  No need to be catty.  I THANKED you for interrupting, and
besides, obviously you didn't really interrupt.  It's not like you showed up
on my doorstep and tapped me on the shoulder.

Tho I wouldn't mind if you did.

John