[MD] Trust in Philosophy

Ian Glendinning ian.glendinning at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:26:44 PST 2010

Matt, Marsha,

I'm not sure I understand Marsha's immediate response, but I'd like to
come back to this one Matt. (and your post about philosophy as
abstraction and knowing when to put it down.)

Trust doesn't travel by email. Without trust there is no worthwhile debate.
You and Dave (and a few others) need to be in the same room with a
pint of beer (or a poker in hand, maybe, knowing when to put the poker
down).

Ian