[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:18:15 PST 2010

Yes , correct,totally.

Aldous Huxley

"But isn't it natural to feel there's a God?"

"You might as well ask if it's natural to do up one's trousers with
zippers," said the Controller sarcastically. "You remind me of another of
those old fellows called BRADLEY. He defined philosophy as the finding of
bad reason for what one believes by instinct. As if one believed anything by
instinct! One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe
them. Finding bad reasons for what one believes for other bad reasons–that's
philosophy. People believe in God because they've been conditioned to."

In "Brave New World", Bradley emphased(adrie)

I agree on your conclusion on Bradley, David, i already checked him out.
Greetz, Adrie

--
parser