[MD] What I believe

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Tue Nov 30 08:24:03 PST 2010

Nice picture. I use to see life of trees as an example of event with
quality; mass, form and virtue in perfect balance. As long as they live
we can study them, how they do the event. When they are dead we can
follow the tracks and understand how they did it. Mold, ants and worms
taking over the process and making up new events of quality.

The exact picture of a tree with its root system and the crown connected
via the connecting stem is so systematically logic and beatiful. The
root system is a perfect organized part that fits to the surrounding
earth and mineral ponds and in the other end the crown with its branches
and twigs with the leaves in the end that connects to the air.

The human body has the corresponding functions by the intestins as the
root system and the lungs and the skin as the upper system connected to
the air.

A market has its system with sellers and buyers. Growing or decreasing.
Springtime or fall.

All following the glome of possibilities trying to fulfill its three
dimensional balance to be 1. (Reality divided by possibility).

Jan-Anders