[MD] Philosophy and Abstraction

Matt Kundert pirsigaffliction at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:33:52 PST 2010

Yeah, it's this notion that, under the typical understanding of what it
means to distinguish between "direct" and "indirect" experience, one
would have to count abstraction as just as direct as experience as
any other that I've been working on articulating, most recently under
the rubric of "isolation."