[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:52:11 PST 2010

John to Andre:

You claim that you see no value in dialogue with me Andre and my usual
stance in philosophic debate is that I take the words presented as
meaningful.  So I see no reason to continue with you.

Andre:
Ayaa John, you are beginning to behave like Platt. My reference to this particular misconstrued quote of yours was your claim that consciousness IS language. I vehemently dispute that but you have brought this same line up over and over again, and now you are trying to pull the Absolute once again out of the cellar where Pirsig has placed it(that's where the rats are John). And you continue to blame dmb for your own misunderstanding or inability to understand or, perhaps more to the point your unwillingness to understand because there is something fundamentally wrong with Mr. Pirsig's understanding of his own MOQ.

No reason to continue? Suits me at present John, I've got a bad case of the flu, and other projects to attend to. Cheerio.