[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 14:27:17 PST 2010

Pardon me, Andre,

I took, "this is why I chose to stop conversing with you" as an adamant and
permanent conclusion.  Perhaps I construed a little harshly.  Perhaps I have
a bit of a chip on my shoulder, so to speak.  After all, you'd just be
joining a growing throng so why shouldn't I take it like that?

If you meant it of a more momentary nature, then I take back my momentous
construal.

Talk to me when you're feeling better, or more in the mood, that's fine.  As
to the rest of your non-conversation, I don't know what to say.  You want to
discuss any of this with me, or show me how consciousness can be seperated
from (how I define) language, be my guest.  But a gentleman uses argument,
not insult, to make his points.

Take care,

John