[MD] Philosophy and Abstraction

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:14:29 PST 2010

Matt and Mark,

sounds to me like you guys are flirting around the area of "neo-hegelian"
verboten territory.  Bad!  Naughty!  Mustn't!
dave doesn't approve.

According to my thinking, experiencing an abstraction is just about the most
direct experience there can be. Neurons have a language too, ya know.  If
people would just sit on a hot stove  just a little  longer than normal,
maybe they'd learn something beyond a parrot-like reactionism.

John

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Matt Kundert <pirsigaffliction at hotmail.com